AM I MAKING MYSELF BELIVE I AM PREGNANT??

I WAS RECENTLY IN DENVER AND RETURNED HOME ON 3/10/2009. THAT SAME DAY MY PARTNER RELEASED HIS MINI SOLIDIERS IN ME. NOW I HAVE PSYCED MYSELF OUT BEFORE SO I NEED SOME HELP. I WAS IN A HIGHER ELEVATION, FLEW ON PLANE, THERE IS A 1 HOUR TIME DIFF., AND WENT THROUGH DAY LIGHT SAVINGS TIME........BUT....THE NEXT DAY AFTER 'THE BATTLE' BEGAN I WAS EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED, FELT RATHER QUEASY OFF AND ON, VERY VERY EMOTIONAL, AND JUST SLOW IN GENERAL. ALSO, I WAS LOOKIN ONILINE AT OVULATION CAL. AND IT SAID THAT MY BEST DAY TO CONCIEVE WOULD BE THE 10TH!!!! I JUST DID THAT TODAY. SO IF ANY ONE HAS ANY ADVICE OR THOUGHTS OR ANYTHING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET NE KNOW

MISS.G-SPOT

Asked by MISS.G-SPOT at 3:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I've made my self think I was. Relax, wait a little while and take a test. I used to do that all the time, I drove myself nuts!! If you are pregnant then you still will be three weeks from now! If not you'll find that out too!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I've made myself think I was, too. Although with me, we'd been trying for several months already, and I really badly wanted to be pregnant. Try to relax, for now, then get a first response test next weekend. Just remember that if that's negative, but you don't get your period on time, to take another test.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 3:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2009