I have thin hair

How would I naturally go about getting some volume? I tried this natural moisturizing stuff for my face and hair, made with avocados, and I would really like to try something like that to help boost the volume... Thanks a ton!

punkin.pie

Asked by punkin.pie at 3:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Here's a styling technique I use in the salon: Use a light hair spray just at the root of the hair then blowdry it for a few seconds. It makes like a reinforcment to lift the rest of the hair.

Also, don't use anything with heavy moisture in your hair, it weighs it down. Lightweight styling and conditioning products only. Biolage has some very natural, light weight shampoos and styling products and they don't test on animals or use any funny stuff in them. All herbs and proteins and stuff like that.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• my hair is pretty thin too (could be due to pregnancy ...who knows) but for me I like to use hair extensions, hair pieces but Not wigs they look nice and make your hair look fuller. I also only use hair products from salons. I wouldnt use stuff from the grocery store. You may be able to find a product at a salon that will give your hair an extra boost.
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Nioxin products are amazing...ask your stylist or look online. Designed to make your scalp healthy and then plump your hair...I love it! My hair thinned after diagnosis of a thyroid condition during pregnancy, and hasn't really bounced back after 2 years.. The Nioxin really helps!
    teampinupgirls

Answer by teampinupgirls at 9:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2009