are they any moms on here that dont belive in god?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm one of those.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 3:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yes right here. There are several atheist and agnostic groups so I am sure there are plenty of us.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• nope i do and for those of you who don't its sad how do u think we got here? we developed from apes ya ok haha
    Anonymous

• Not all Agnostics are Athiests...I am Agnostic and believe in God!
    Anonymous

• To anon, there's more to it than that. But thanks for the try.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 4:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Oops, the 4h07 anon.
    SarahColbert

• I really don't think that anyone should judge you guys for not believing in god. Your entitled to your own beliefs and i support you on it. Don't allow anyone to force feed you their religion because again that is "their" beliefs. I honestly do believe their is a god... I just don't believe in the Christian god or the Muslim god, or Catholic or what have you. I believe that through time their words have been screwed up because people add on their own two cents to the story and down the line they begin to believe every single word. Now for the person who asked "how do we think we got here?" have her answer this... who wrote the bible and were you there to proof read it? How could you have hate in your heart and it is supposed to be a thing of spirituality and love? How could people follow something that pumps fear into them and they then turn around to say they are saved? I just dont get it..
    Anonymous

• Actually,I am christian and believe creationism and evolution go hand in hand.So don't start that.There are many theories and creationism is just that,another theory.One theory is alien pee.Another is we evolved from fish or some crap.In any case,that has nothing to do with whether there is a God or not.
    laranadtony

Answer by laranadtony at 4:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• People should have the right to their beliefs and be able to choose what they feel is right in their hearts. It is spirituality for yourself and no one else. No one should tell anyone what they see as god. Maybe there is no god and "god" is actually some kind of creature or just a cloud of dust. No one knows and until you find a time machine to beam yourself to that era please keep your judgment to yourself. Again i support you guys for having the courage to ask the question. because it is just that... a question. If people weren't so ignorant i would have posted my name but im hormonal and liable to get kicked off of the site so its best if i stay anonymous, lol
    Anonymous

• I don't believe in god.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2009