What do you ladies think? Everybody help please

Today 11 dpo tested neg. (Also ended up with test that says any day after a missed period which is not til wednesday)

I was having really sore nipples til about yesterday. They changed to just the breast then today not really anything. A few deep pains here and there.

The weird thing is I NEVER EVER have any sensitivity/pain/soreness whatsoever with my breasts.

They say that ovulation symptoms only last 48 hours max but I had a neg test and now my breasts are not sore. They say in pregnancy you can go one week in pain one week without.

Also since the breasts deceased I have picked up a few other symptoms like really dizzy and a little tired.

What is going on with me? Anybody know? Did I just test too early or with not a sensitive enough test?

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 3:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds prego... but never really know for sure.. when is your period supposed to start?
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Hmmm you may have tested early. I would wait till after your period due date and if it still has not arrived test again. Sometimes if you are 'just' pregnant it will not show up for a while. With my 1st son I got pregnant in Nov, and when I tested in Dec it said 'negative'. (even though I was actually pregnant). You may also want to buy one of the better known tests-- there is one (I forgot the name) that can detect pregnancy before your missed period.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am actually "supposed" to start on wednesday
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 4:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• First Response! Up to Five days before your missed period. I have used those for all of my kids and needless to say it's always been right! Sounds like pregnancy symptoms but you can never be sure! Good Luck and keep us posted!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 5:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• OK I will :) I had an abundant increase in egg-white cm today and I never experience that even duting my fertile times. I'm hoping. I had thought I started.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 9:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2009