tpo orders

hi i was wondering if any one has ever had na tpo out on there hubby and then they figured out it was a nhuge mistake and that where talked in it and whatnot ..can a tpo order by dropped by the person who filed it .if u explain to the judge what is goin on ..ty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• my sister got a tpo on her babys dAd because he was very abusive and then he was arrested and she regretted it and got it taken off and now she regrets getting it taken off because the abuse has continued and he hasnt changed. realize why u got it in the first place and then really think if its the right thing to do.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

I agree well said
    Anonymous