After sex question

so I am only 8 weeks preggo and when hubby and I have sex after were done and I have an orgasm my stomach gets really hard and cramps. It is not bad to where it feels like really painfull, but it does hurt. Now when we have sex and I do not have an orgasm then it does not cramp. I was wondering if this is normal or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Very normal. However, that started happening to me later on in my pregnany. I would say closer to my 7th month...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• an orgasm actually causes your uterus to contract,whether you are prego or not. you just dont notice it unless you are pregnant, my guess is cuz there is something else in there! haha. neways, if you are concerned about it ask your doctor, other wise, lie on your left side after sex, that for some reason helps those muscles relax, drink plenty of WATER. as long as you are not having any bleeding or amniotic fluid loss i would think you are ok. my contractions started very early also.
    alli286

Answer by alli286 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• This used to happen to me, I remember asking the doctor about it... I can't remember what his response was as to why but it was normal.
    Double.L

Answer by Double.L at 5:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2009