Looking for Mom's like You?

I have just started a group for moms that were told they would have a Boy/Girl and had the opposite. I would love you to stop by and check it out and pass it along to anyone that has had this issue.Thanks lyndsi

TaterNJo0sMommy

Asked by TaterNJo0sMommy at 4:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My doctor refused to tie my tubes until a few months after birth because of that reason and others. It is best to wait.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Didn't have this issue. Could see both my son's weenies in the sonograms. Too cute. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 4:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• That just sounds goofy. I don't think we all focus on that the rest of our motherhood. I wouldn't really call that an issue, issues would be adoption, pregnancy, step parents, those kind of things. Good luck with that.
    Anonymous

• Didn't really care what I had as long as they were healthy, finding out early was just a bonus!!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Well I appreciate your opinions. I myself wanted a girl and was told that I was having a girl. I signed to have my tubes tied and that was that. Now I will never know what it's like to have a Little girl..SO yeah It is a issue for me.
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 4:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• wow! that would suck! did you have boy stuff & then have to have your lil' girl wear it all, or visa-versa? We couldnt tell at all what our baby was going to be so we bought totally neutral colors, had to have a boy & girl name picked out, ect.... She was a girl.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• We had Girl stuff and I had a Boy..Luckily we were able to go buy new clothes and things of that nature but still we had a TON of Girl clothes that had never been worn and ended up getting donated to the Salvation Army..

TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 8:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009