Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My oldest son has some issues and I need to talk to someone i am very overwhelmed by a current issue

My oldest son goes to a behavior school. Alot of his issues i do not want to post because of what others might think. I just need another mom to talk to.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • you should start a group sweetheart some mom's on here thrive on drama I hope you can get some opinion's and help soon best wishes


    Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

  • There are groups on here for moms with ADHD kids, ODD, ADD, Bi-polar etc... you will not find it in the answer section, click groups at the top of the page and do a search... My son is ADHD, if you need someone to talk to feel free...

    Answer by midnightmoma at 4:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

  • Exactly go to a group and vent away. Don't open yourself up on this board for people being mean. Right now you need Mommies that understand.

    Answer by pnwmom at 6:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

  • good luck, i hope you get to talk with out being bashed. its tough around here sometimes

    Answer by jbirchard at 6:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

  • I agree with looking for groups on this. All you have to do is type in words in the search bar for groups, and you should find what you're looking for. There is nothing new under the sun, you know.

    Good luck!

    Answer by rhope4 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

  • If you need a friend I am here. We all need somebody to talk to that understands.

    Answer by lilhoney at 12:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
tpo orders

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Your true love