How do I delete my cafemom profile on here?

Hi ladies...I am using this as my second business account on cafemom but I would like to delete it since I never use it. How do I delete my profile on here? Thanks!

Benefits4Family

Asked by Benefits4Family at 4:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I saw this the other day. Contact cafe mom and tell them to delete the profile. It's really easy....can I have best answer? Just Kidding!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Hi Benefits4Family,

We are sorry to hear that you want to leave CafeMom.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We are available to answer any questions you have or help you find other groups of moms who share similar interests and challenges.

If you do decide to cancel your account, here's how:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled.

There is an area on the cancellation request for you to give feedback (optional) about why you're canceling your account.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have seen this type of question so many times it's getting tiresome. I'm sorry you don't like cafe mom anymore but I just don't understand why people just don't contact cafe momstaff first. Why post it here? You want sympathy or something? I have been here awhile and it's like a marriage. You take good and the bad. And if you don't like being married anymore, you get a lawyer (cafe mom staff) and get a divorce. Oh I guess you want a public divorce like a celebrity. LOL

Anonymous