I would like to know has anyone tried Ameriplan? Have they been successful with it?

Has Ameriplan been a good opportunity for anyone? Please let me know more details about Ameriplan?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm an Independent Business Owner with AmeriPlan and I LOVE it! AmeriPlan has such great training tools, an AWESOME support system, PLUS I get paid daily & I have the FREEDOM to work when I want to without that nagging boss! If you want more info, check out my website and then email me. www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ABubbett. ABubbett@ameriplan.net
    ambubbett

Answer by ambubbett at 10:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I think it's like anything you will try. It either works great for you or it doesn't. I don't think everything works 100% for everyone. Unfortunately it sounds like you need to try it and see. i love what I do and that's Tupperware:) I would shop around before making your final decision. That's all. It took me 3 years to say yes to Tupperware. GOOD LUCK, Amy
    my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I agree with rocamom, different things work for different people. I have had 2 friends deal with AmeriPlan and it didn't work out for them. They gave it a good shot too, one did it for over a year and the other longer.

I took me a long time to find something I enjoy, but now that I have I love it. If you already take a multi-vitamin, you should look into GBG, may as well make money from something your already doing if you are. And we signed our son up who is 7, with JD Premium Products. Granted...I work VERY closely with him, but he loves to make business cards and fliers. Plus he is learning alot with math skills, organization and just live lessons he can take with him. It'll be nice when he is older too, it's already building a team and residual income for the future. Plus the team helps with enrollments.

http://www.emf.jerkydirect.com
    http://www.shopgbg.com/teamf4

Good luck!!
    lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 1:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I am a Senior Regional Sales Director with Ameriplan and absolutely LOVE this Company! And yes the 2 previous answers are correct you do have to Work your Business, but the Great thing about Ameriplan is that we are different in the fact that we don't sell a Product and we have a Service that people Truly Need. Also we have the backing of a solid 16 yr old company that really takes care of its IBO's! In Fact when I made my second promotion of SRSD they flew me to Texas all expenses paid and put my husband & I up in a 5 star hotel and we got Awesome Training from one of the TOP people in the Industry! It was Amazing! I would love to speak with you and tell you a little more about our Company. If you would like to speak with me No Obligation either PM me or go to my website www.abundantlifeathome.com and Request a Interview with me! I look forward to helping you find your Freedom at Home like I have mine! Oh ya Ameriplan Pays Daily as well!!
    medalis5

Answer by medalis5 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• no i have not i did not want that monthly fee so i went with another company there wounderful and dont have to sell or partys www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have not tried AmeriPlan but have spoken with alot of people who have and did not enjoy it or have much luck with them.

Lisa
    www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:16 AM on Jun. 21, 2008