Does any one get mad about people on Cafemom?

Some of these women seem to think they are some kind of therapist, and can read into every single word someone says. Also, some moms think that "no ones kid could possibly be as cute as mine".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just hate it when they read into every single word, jump to conclusions on their own instead of reading a post with care and an open mind....alot of you moms do read with care and an open mind and those moms are the ones who give the best advice!! :o)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yeah I agree! There is a whole group of them on here. They have all formed together and started a group and they feel strong when they are all clumped together. They feel like they know it all and that they are the hottest moms on this site, it's really quite pathetic, JMO
    Anonymous

• I think you guys should form a group of your own and be jerks to everyone! Maybe they really are helping, who cares if it came from a book or came from a mom, if it helps it helps!! I think people can be just a tad too bitchy, maybe the mom is just proud of her kid, aren't you? Maybe you guys are the ones reading too much into things.
    Anonymous

• I get mad when they call me names : (

I don't try to be a therapist, but I do try to listen.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I try to listen and I give my point of view on things. I also hate being called names by people that do not know me. Seems to me the whole crew on here today is either having a bad day or on the period wagon.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• they must be right in your case if it makes you so angry. :P
    Anonymous

• Eh, I take it with a grain of salt. I only ingest what I want.....no biggie. Perhaps they have something they just need to get off their chest and a particular discussion brings it all bubbling out of them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2009