• In the Spotlight:

What's your best drunk story?

Could be something you did or something someone else did.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 4:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no longer stop the flow. "Courtney, dude, seriously, you're going to have to pull over!"

"I'm not stopping, ok? We're on our way to the rodeo!"

So, I, alone in the back seat with the beer and Courtney's dufflebag, pushed everything over to one side of the seat in her 2 door cavalier, yanked my pants down farther, peed in her seat!

Gross, but story's not over. Once in Lincoln, she couldn't find her way to the arena, & we ended up going the wrong way down a one way street. 5-0 pulled us over. Bec & I were both under age, & couldn't keep our mouths shut. I acted like I was on the phone, & she turned the radio up really loud so 5-0 wouldn't notice we were drunk... we got to the arena, finally, via directions the cop gave us, & we ended up not even watching the rodeo because they wanted $28 a seat!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• OMG.. this is going to be fun to explain.
    I went out one night with some friends, and we decided to have redbull and vodka..
    i had about 2-3 of them in less than an hour and i really honestly do not remember anything that happened.. but my camera sure does.
    i still have the pics.. and they are all so funny!
    amazingly.. nothing bad happened.
    Anonymous

• threw up all over a man that kept trying to kiss me opps lol

Anonymous

• My friend and I left the bar to go to a after party. I passed out on the way there.Then was woken up to go inside the house. Well being half asleep i kept telling her to leave me in the car. Still she persisted.S o I pointed my foot at her and told her to speak into the microphone. She left me in the car after that.( I still laugh about it.)
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• We drank a whole bottle of Jack Daniel's one night. This was in high school, so one bottle got me and my other two friends trashed (LOL).

The next morning, we drank a bunch of kool-aid because we thought it would re-hydrate us. I went next door to my grandma's to get some pepto bismol. I ended up puking on her front lawn before I even got inside.

Then we went to Denny's to get some food in us. I ended up puking on myself on the ride home.

Yuck yuck YUCK. Nasty.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I got so drunk one night, i went door to door asking pl if there house was clean..and if i could clean it.. well one dude actually told me yes..
    so i started to mop his floor, got it all soaked with palmolive dishsoap..made it all slippery, was a b*tch to get up, so i decided to slide in it. was hilarious..the guy started taking pictures of me adn after that.. been friends ever since!
    every now and then he will call me up and ask if i want to come clean his house haha
    Anonymous

• I was 25 and my friend and I went out and got sooooo drunk. We had to drive home down this road that winds and curves. We saw these cows and slowed down to a crawl so we wouldn't hit them. A 15 minute drive took 3 hours. Woke up the next day to realize that there are no cows on that road. LOL
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Oh, and I'd like to add, I was the one driving when I puked. I had to pull over hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Last summer I went on the road with my Hubby.. Kids were all with family so we thought it would be a nice getaway.. We had a lot of down time so on a friday night we were just sitting around having some wine and my hubby can hold his alcohol really well... Well I said "I'm gonna keep up with you" he laughed... By the time we were finished we were fooling around on the bed, in the middle of it actually, I fell right off of him onto the floor, we laughed our butts off,lol I haven't been drunk in yrs so theres my story... I know not really all that funny, guess ya had to be there,lol Well no maybe not,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• drinking and driving is not cool!! thats how my brother was killed, but stupid ppl like you!
    Anonymous