If I have some pork like 6 small steak size, how long would you put them in the crockpot and which setting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• depends on the crock...my older one would be 6 to 8 on low and 4 on high.
    my newest one it would take 2 hours on high and 4 on low
    actually i have 3 lbs boneless pork ribs in my crock now and they are done a little early (like right now) and they cooked on low for 4 hours.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• you can slow cook them for 8 hours or put them on the higher setting for i believe 6 hours... Either way... anytime i cook in the crock pot (which i LOVE and think it's the BEST invention EVER) I usually put it in at about 1030 and we cook it until dinner time at 6/630 at that's for the pot roasts I cook... Good luck!!! Your in for a DELICIOUS meal!!! (my stomach envies you as I munch on cheez-its lol)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 5:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Do you add chicken stock?
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• oh and cook them with cream of mushroom soup and sliced potatoes on top and onion
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2009