What's the worst thing someone has said to you about your parenting choices?

Mine is that I would have been better off killing myself than formula feeding.

Nice, huh?

What's your story?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• honestly I really don't have any. shocking huh?!
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 5:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Formula Feeding is going to make my child FAT and STUPID. My baby is now 8 years old, he is an average student and is great in sports. Oh yes and he is not obese, he is an average height and weight! Hmmm....I guess they were wrong;)
    Anonymous

• Are you serious?? That's something really shitty to say. Who gives a crap how you choose to feed your baby.

Anyway, my family and my husband's family say I drink too much. They're probably right.
    Anonymous

• lol my mom says mean things but they're true :>
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Three women at the mall attacked me for taking my daughter who was 9 days old to the mall with me. She was breastfed i needed to shop. I had to take her. They were like are you worried she will get sick ? there are so many virus's going around.
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• lol anon :14 im there with you! i drink too much too
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Aww, I see nothing wrong with drinking as long as it's not around the kids and such, and it doesn't go overboard. And mama, you are so lucky, lmao. My daughter is only three months old, I have a looooong way to go.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I've heard so many stories about breastfeeding moms that get crap because they do it in public. Some people are so rude.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• haha someone at Target was like how old is your baby and I was like 2 days old. They almost shit their pants!! But wtf this isn't the 50s you can take your baby out before 6 weeks or whatever! It's good for them!
    Anonymous

• My sons 2nd toe and middle toe are grown together. It runs in my family, mostly in males. All my uncles have it and my dad had it. He killed himself when I was 8. When my MIL saw my sons toes she told us we should have it surgically fixed. We talked to the doc about it and he said it wouldn't be a good idea b/c it would be painful and it's not neccessary. When we told my MIL this she told us that my son was going to kill himself just like my dad did b/c of his webbed toes. Bitch! I was extremely upset and had her removed from the hospital. Way to ruin a wonderful moment, huh? It was only a few hours after he was born.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2009