can u show this soon

if you are 8 weeks with your second child is it possible to already show a little bit? I am showing a little, I actually think it is because I already had a small pouch in my stomach area, but now its kind of hard and I think its because I am preggo. My sister said its not because of the baby but because I am fat! I am 5'3" and weigh about 180. Shes jealous, but neways I am 8 weeks with my second. Could it be possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you show sooner with your second because your body remembers so yes it is possible
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• You can be more bloated- but not showing unless its twins. You probably already had it :)
    Before someone says no you wouldn't at 8 weeks even if it was twins. I know someone who had twins first and at 9 weeks you could already tell she was pregnant!
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 5:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'm pregnant with my second and I'm only about 6 weeks and I am totally showing a little pouch already, but I haven't gained any weight. Not a single pound. Tell your sister to take some "How to be tactful to Expecting Women" classes, or read a book about it because that was just rude. Plus whether it was there before or not it kind of hardens making it look more pregnant like. And you bloat from excess water. It's totally not you.

Sorry your sister was mean.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yeah I was 120 lbs and 5'3 and I'm pregnant now so not that weight anymore but always back down to 120 after my kids.
    Anonymous