What toy's do you find the best for 9-12 months (for a boy or Unisex.

My son just turned 9 months. He is losing interest in his toy's other then a few that are for up to 12 months. What toy's have you found your babes to be most interested in at this age and up to 1 or 2 yrs old. I have a stand up music table and a music walker thingy that are for up to 12 months..but all the small stuff, just doesn't cut it anymore! IDEAS PLEASE, thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Blocks, push toys that help him learn to walk. go to the toys r us web page they have a category that lets you choose the age of kids you are shopping for that should give you some ideas. Sorry it seems like forever ago mine were that age.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Ya, I've done that...seems like there's SO MANY toy's to choose from lol, have the time I get them home and for about 2 hr's it stay's interesting..I'm having trouble finding the ones that really last longer, and that he makes an effort to play with. Toy's are so expensive, even used on Kijiji people are asking WAY too much..we've even resorted to going to the Salvation Army, but it was all broken stuff mostly.
    Anonymous

• Push toys, things that encourage walking, mine loved this FP piano that they stood up and pushed buttons on, can't remember the name. Old-fashioned pull doggies or push popcorn noise makers are good too.
    If he's standing and walking, maybe even a plastic t-ball set. Some kids like to hit things. :)
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 6:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My daughter has a little pony that she loves =] It's like a rocking pony for babies, it is soo cute. But :( I don't where it came from, my mom got it. She also really likes books. Uhm...I also got her this toy for her first birthday, your son might be kind of young for it, but I think most babies would find it fun regardless: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9864578
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I find my 9 month old daughter gets sick of her toys and then likes them again. I have a saucer that she still plays in and she loves a johnny jumper. I stick with smaller toys and a lot of them and switch them in her play area so she can have a variety and she gets so excited to see something 'new' and I get excited because its not really
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2009