The Hypocrisy is sickening

WASHINGTON – The economy is fundamentally sound despite the temporary "mess" it's in, the White House said Sunday in the kind of upbeat assessment that Barack Obama had mocked as a presidential candidate.

This is exactly what McCain said during the campaign and was literally crucified by Obama, Biden and their media friends. Thats one bunch of sick people..... Aren't you tired of all the hypocrisy?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama = hypocrisy. Although some people are still too brainwashed to see it.
    Anonymous

• No but I am tired of these questions :)
    Anonymous

• Yep, sure am.

I really think we need to do something about it, though. Obama is the pres, however much we don't like it. He promised CHANGE- and here it comes. I don't think ANYONE really completely understood what that was.

What we all need to do, regardless of party lines, is get together on what we don't like and stop it.
    Like taxing Health care benefits. I'm so against it- under McCains plan at least it kinda came back.
    We need to WATCH THE GOV like you'd watch a two year old in a candy store, and tell them to knock off the c*** that we don't like.

It can't be about Obama anymore. It has to be about US. He's a hypocrite, he's a politician, I'm over it. I can't be mad about that anymore, I've got to watch out for my kids futures.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I think Obama's point during the campaign was to say that avoiding the problem is not the way to go. He was criticizing the Bush administration for not really addressing the problem until it was to the point of big businesses failing. Now, the problem is talked about daily, it has been addressed by the stimulus package, and addressed in the housing legislation and the budget package. Agree or not, you cannot accuse the current administration of ignoring the problem.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yes they are hypocrites. Just 2 weeks ago Obama was preaching doom and gloom and now is taking a page out of the McCain Handbook.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• This has to go beyond our petty little things. . . I'm pro life, your pro choice. Good for both of us. This gov is out of control and the majority are not listening to their constituents. We can figure out the logistics later- right now we HAVE to stop the outrageous spending (both sides) the fly by night legislation (both sides)

Both sides are corrupt and both sides need to be held accountable! (there are a choice few who are trying to stop in the Congress, and we need to make sure that the ones that aren't listening don't have JOBS in 2010 if they don't start listening.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• yea, but i can't say i am surprised...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I think Obama's point during the campaign was to say that avoiding the problem is not the way to go. He was criticizing the Bush administration for not really addressing the problem until it was to the point of big businesses failing. Now, the problem is talked about daily, it has been addressed by the stimulus package, and addressed in the housing legislation and the budget package. Agree or not, you cannot accuse the current administration of ignoring the problem

That is not answering the question, thats putting your own spin on it.      The question is not about who is ignoring what, or who ignored what.   Both made the comments, but of course if its Obama its gospel... 

***** I didnt vote for Obama or Bush,************

PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 6:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I beg to differ, Pest, context is everything. You can't compare no action and a denial of the sorry state of the economy to a bunch of talk and action regarding the economy. What was being crucified was the denial of any kind of problem. Do you think at any time Obama denied there was a problem, especially since he spent billions trying to fix it in the last few weeks? I think the quote saying "The fundamentals are sound" coming from these two different places has a different meaning based on the context.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• OP were are your links to the story?

I would like to read myself not believe your explaining of the story.Knowing you don't like our current President.

Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 6:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2009