If you had $1,000,000 and you had to buy something fun and frivolous with it, no paying bills, what would you do?

Its fun for me to imagine what I would do with money if I had no bills to pay. I think I would buy a luxury motor home and travel across the country for a summer with my family, going everywhere I have never been. Of course stopping off to visit all our family and buying souvenirs and everything along the way.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd go visit a couple of other countries, buy a nice car, go on a cruise, spoil my kids, buy a house I'd never be able to otherwise, get every piece of jewelry I looked at but couldn't afford and then shop with the rest!!!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 6:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• That is probably what I would do as well. We have always talked about doing something like that when we are older and dd is on her own.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'd take dd to disney world and go on a shopping spree for all of us and my mom and dad
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'd take my kids on a Disney cruise
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• JET SKIS!!!!!
    JanMarie225

Answer by JanMarie225 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I would buy plane tickets to England, Hubby hasn't been home to visit since he moved over here 10 yrs ago... Then after that we would travel the world
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 5:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Let's see.... Japen and Ireland and a disney cruise
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i would buy a house, and that escalade my husband wants, take my step son on shopping spree and buy a lotta baby stuff for my little jelly bean. I also would give to church and ppl on the street to to different charities such as the march of dimes, st jude ect
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 6:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'd take my family on a vacation and we'd eat out lots in gourmet restaurants and I'd get my husband a bike rack and a snowboarding rack for the car.. we'd get a new car too.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Id buy a Volvo Wagon and a house with a fenced in back yard, a big backyard where I could have a small orchard and a big garden. Id have lots of skylights and windows and a beautiful view. Lets not forget a back porch facing the sun rise so I can enjoy coffee and a book before DD wakes up. If I had money left, I would travel :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2009