My son colored himself help

My 17 month old got a hold of a blue marker and decided to color his body and clothes with it. How do I get this off him?? It's one of the sentened markers ya he smelled like blueberrys hehe. The worst part was we had to go to Chruch this morning with him.

my4kids97

Asked by my4kids97 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Soak him in the tub. It may take a few washes to get it all off, but that's the only way we ever found was to keep washing.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• thank you, thats what i was going to do tonight, but Its on his face aswell
    my4kids97

Answer by my4kids97 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• LOL.. Sorry, I had to laugh. Oh those were the days. My daughter did that, as well as cut her own bangs. I saw a video of a toddler that marked up his new baby brother... OMG that was sooo bad. Put him in the tub, try scrubbing him with toothpaste.. YUCK I know, but I hear it gets everything off.
    Anonymous

• LOL.... most of us moms have lived through this. just wash the child as normal and it'll eventually come off. not a big deal. I see no reason to scrub your little one too much, as long as they were non-toxic.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 7:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2009