What is your most embarassing date story?

Mine was one where we were set up on a blind date by a friend's sort of friend. On the way up to this date, one of the guys driving hit a deer. They made all kinds of stupid jokes about it, being boys, and when we didn't feel like eating they suggested a movie at one of their houses. He mentioned that he had every Disney movie known to man and me and my blonde mouth had to suggest Bambi. Yeah, but you have to understand that it was the re-release of it at the time. I thought he was going to flip, he looked so mad. Yeah, that date ended early!

mommalady

Asked by mommalady at 5:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i piised my pants laughing
    Anonymous

• Oh wait! I thought of another! Another blind date set up! Well, my friend set me up with a super hot guy from another city for a date but at the last minute he said something he shouldn't have to his mom so she grounded him. Well, my friend's date got another friend at the last minute who's name was Earl. He had the big ears and a cast on his hand. He didn't say more than 2 words to me during dinner. I was so miserable I couldn't remember his name. One of my guy friends was at the dance where we were and went to find out for me. He came back and said, "For your information his name is Earl." I swear for all the world he said his name was Hurl. Yeah, another dated that ended early.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 5:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I started my period and didn't have a tampon. I had blood all on my pants... He still married me :)
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• It isn't really a date but... When i was about 14. Me and this boy (Tripp) had lts of flirting going on lol. So one night there was a party at my friends house and he was there. He came over and offered me a drink and i said yeah. Well as i was drinking it he told this really funny joke about his friend and i spat it all over him but nevertheless he still tried it on that night. Lets say he ended up going home, wet and hurt lol.

Another time my friend set me up on a blind date with this super cute boy. We walked into the cinema to watch a 14 rated film. I could'nt get in so i threw a super bitch fit right there. All there is to say is that did'nt change his mind until we sat down in the restraunt and they women behind the counter tipped coke on me i think i definatly scared him away then.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• oh yeah, i love the period one... seems like every time i met up with a boyfriend (it was on and off) relationship, i'd wake up with my period so i had to use toilet paper as a pad.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I was supper skinny as a teen and thought I could wear a size smaller pair of dress jeans that were old but they looked great . Needless to say this was a blind date. Sure, you guessed, my butt bent over to get a pen out of my purse and "RRRRIP" right down the middle seam between my butt cheeks. LOL and my date said "what was that!!!" I said "ITS THIS CHAIR, its old and creaky" Luckily my best friend was with me on said blind date with her boyfriend and she let me have her jacket to tie around my waist. Yea, that date ended early with the excuse of my back was hurting.....yea the back of my BUTT. Embarassing

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Another blind date...yea I should have learned. Anyway...we went to a resturant and I ordered ice tea to drink. Well I leaned forward to listen to him and I had my hands above the place where my glass of tea was. He told a joke and I leaned back and my damn hands went with me along with the iced tea that ended up all over the table and in my lap. And yes I was wearing white pants....never ever wear white on a first date.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one out here with some funny stories.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 11:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009