HOW CAN I WORK FROM HOME??

Hello, I am working at home now. I would like to do something different from home. I want to have a at home job where they work comes to me by the company. I don't have to do any advertising, finding people, sales, etc.... Is there anything out there like this?

kmccay

Asked by kmccay at 5:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you find it let me know? That is your best answer? Sorry, I am not helping you.. you are not looking for anything, just causing issues.
    Anonymous

• It calls work outside the home.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. There are legitimate opportunities available in areas such as customer service, telemarketing, virtual assistant, tutoring, transcription, translation, blogging, writing, editing, marketing, nursing, and technical support.

General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I know of a few data entry services and administration services that hire. (also you can make extra money with group studies.) These are legitimate jobs, meaning you actually have to work, not whine. Here is a direct link to the jobs: Works4Mom.com    Works4Mom.com was on the evening news, we are a trusted work at home website.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have a list of legit and reputable WAH Job companies on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info Look under WAH Jobs... Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• GO TO WWW.SCAMBUSTERS.ORG FIRST
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:16 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• There are lots of good jobs to choose from. Picking the one that will work best for you is the hard part. I have some free ones listed on my blog at Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I work for ChaCha! It's an actual business that you have to apply, train and pass a test in order to be hired. If you want more info please check out my profile. I have posted a journal posting about it there. They stopped hiring about 2-3 weeks ago, but if you will leave me a comment I will be sure and PM you when they open up hiring again :)
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 3:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I am an independent consultant  for a wellness co. The company is debt free and profitable www.tgw247.com

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 7:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009