What do you ladies think of the latest Obama lie?!

On March 4, 2009 we had this:
"Will Obama's Housing Plan Help Me?" (Q & A)
A: The property must be the homeowner’s primary residence. It can’t be investor-owned, vacant or condemned.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29517455/

***

THEN, on March 15, 2009, we have this:

"Second homes, investment properties could get Fannie, Freddie refis"
The mortgage lenders' mass refinancing programs go beyond owner-occupied primary residences.

* Although initial reports suggested that the refis would be for owner-occupied primary residences, the information sent to lenders March 4 by Fannie and Freddie says second homes and small rental properties are eligible

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-fi-harney15-2009mar15,0,5120004.story

So, does flip-flopping count as "change we can believe in?"

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm kinda liking the MSM lately! LOL

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 5:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• “ I still am happy he is President... Changes will come, better or worse. Ride the ride Honey, or move... It's your choice. He is still YOUR PRESIDENT. Have a fun life...”

I am so sick of this statement, obvious you care nothing for America, you want to have the same type of government systems as places like Canada and the UK.. That is not America, if you want those things, YOU MOVE. The rest of us are going to keep fighting to keep America a FREE country.

“Also far as I can see the flip was for the better, so Im still not sure how its a problem.”

If your so for it, then why don’t you volunteer to bail out all these people loosing their houses based on their own poor decisions.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I believe that Obama believes in the change that he's bringing upon the country. I don't think that most people see how much of a socialist he is and I don't think that if people could really see all that he's planning to do for this country that he'd have more than a handful of followers- Bill Heirs and Jeremiah Wright may be about his only supporters.
    I don't trust a word that comes from his mouth. He's so dishonest that it's sickening.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• First, let me say that I am not in favor of the housing rescue plan. People got themselves into this mess and have to figure a way out. The plan is not fair to the millions that have paid on time and sacrificed to own their dream. And, it isn't fair to the millions that own their own homes either. I think all the change and hope is a bunch of crap that people were fed and believed in. Yes, we have a crisis on our hands but the answer does not lie within the government. There are people that are just waiting to be bailed out and that is not right. If you got into a mortgage or home you could not afford then it is your job to fix it. Not the government and not the taxpayers.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• wow... anon has a lot to say but hides....hmmmm....

oh we are going to get change...but it will NOT be for the better...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Im a bit confused, where does Obama fit into what fannie, fredde and bush did?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Also far as I can see the flip was for the better, so Im still not sure how its a problem.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Not all policy and legislation changes are Obama "flip flops." It sounds as though they are trying to give renters some stability, and also trying to further prop up the market by also making sure qualified investment properties don't slide through the cracks. The original goal of the plan is the same, I'm not gonna call this a "flip flop."
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• What's with all the "honeys" Lorikeet, are you dating anon 53?

I'm burned out on his flip flopping and trying to get the other side see that he is as much a used car sales man as (almost) every politician.

"Changes will come, better or worse. Ride the ride Honey, or move... It's your choice. He is still YOUR PRESIDENT. " You forgot one thing, anon- we have another choice. STAND UP for what we believe. Our voices count, too!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• soonmommy-
    I hope your kids enjoy paying for rental investment properties that the owners are going to be making big bucks on and our kids are going to be paying for.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009