Maybe TMI but i need to know what you guys think?

On Feb. 13th I took a PG test....It was positive. I took 5 more and all those were negative. Now I am having brown discharge mixed with bright red and some cramping. What does this mean? I havent been to the doc yet because of all the neg. tests. I was waiting until I was supposed to start my period. March 24th....also did not have period in January or february,,,,HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Call your doctor.
    Anonymous

• It seems to me like you might have been pregnant but it didn't "stick".. Meaning the egg never implanted. You still get a positive test. It's best to see your dr so he/she can do an exam and give you a more valid answer.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Come on. What does it mean? you AREN"T pregnant.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Come on yoshiki get your head out of your ass & stop being rude
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• there really is no such thing as a "false positive thats wut my docter told me so u might want to see on asap
    kendraamornot

Answer by kendraamornot at 10:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I also agree with the above poster. There is no such thing as false positive. So at one point you WERE pregnant. Your body will only produce HCG (what the test picks up) if you are pregnant.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009