what do u think of this? i think it's grose

http://www.purebirth-australia.com/lotusbirth/lotusbirth.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• idk. ...it is kinda gross but i'd want to see some studies on if it is really beneficial for the baby or not.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• It's interesting.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• very intersting. but the first thing that comes to mind is infection... and im curious how the babies belly button would look after.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Ehh... whatever floats their boat I guess...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Don't you think it would start to stink? o.o
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• WOW kinda creepy, I donated mine to a study along with the vessel cord or something... dont quote me but they said that that stuff may have something in it to cure cancers and maybe aids or something...
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• omg I think thats nasty I didnt even see the placenta after I gave birth to my daughter and its not normal to have it still sticking to the baby and I believe the baby would get an infection I know you are suppose to clean the embilical corc 3 times a day antil it falls off but that is gross I dont believe in free birthing ethier that is putting to much danger on the mom and the baby
    zoeysmommy09

Answer by zoeysmommy09 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I know some doctors wait until the cord stops pulsing to cut. This is basically on the same thought, but, takes it a little further.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:32 AM on Mar. 16, 2009