How do you stimulate your nipples for induction?

I know this sounds dumb, I had mu Hubby do some but he's at work and i need this baby to come.... How do I do it? I am full term. btw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The "old wives tale" is suggested by health care practitioners as well as countless pregnancy books such as What to Expect When You're Expecting lol. It is true that methods of natural induction will not work unless your body is ready for it but they are hardly wives tales. However, who is to say her body isn't ready and she wants to see if it is or speed it along? If you're going to post something that has nothing to do with what the OP is looking for at least don't be an ass about it. Sheesh lol.

Try taking walks too.

Rub those nipples girl! Inbetween your fingers lol. (thumb and index)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 6:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• it will not i repeat will NOT work unless your body is actually ready for labor it is an old wives tale geeze
    Anonymous

• many women swear by it, so I'm asking those women!!
    Anonymous

• Thanks november love, does it hurt? Should I use soemthing? This sounds so stupid but I have a good reason as to why I want baby here. So thanks for the advice
    Anonymous

• right and so it is beyond a doubt that rubbing your nipples sesnd you in to labor god people are dumb i had someone tell me that pinnapple worked because she ate it and then she had her baby a few hours later .... SHE HAD A CSECTION !!!! no sh*t she had her baby after eating it nature puts your body in to labor any of those old wives tales if anything happens it is by coisidence
    Anonymous

• Anon- Why even answer? You are a waste of my time and I can hardly understand what you are saying! Goodness
    Anonymous

• ok ill dumb it down for you DONT BE GREEDY LET YOUR BABY GROW IF THERE WAS A MEDICAL REASON FOR YOUR BABY TO BE HERE DOCTORS WOULD DO SOMETHING
    Anonymous

• Anon- You have NO idea of my situtaion, you have NO idea if there is a medical reason or not. So shut up and just don't bother. By the way, your first response was DUMB enough, thats why I couldnt understand it! Idiot. Just b/c I don't want to explain why, does not mean I dont have a good reason toehr than "I just want baby here". So go bash someone else!
    Anonymous

• a real MEDICAL reason the dr would had done something not said go home and do it your self so ya if your dr isnt doing anything then no there is NO MEDICAL REASON
    Anonymous

• You are a complete idiot. Shut the hell up. Like I said, you have NO idea of MY previous history and doctors aren't always right. Thery aren't God so take your bitchy ass somewhere else. I hate people that just feel the need to argue for the hel of it
    Anonymous