Really Why

DO PeOPle have to be so damn rude on here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• idk sorry but sometimes peopel ask weird or dumb questions and honestly some questions ask for opinions and well some posters dont like that not everyone agrees with them but i do think some people are to damn mean on here im sorry if someone is giving you a hard time lol ill go yell at them :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yeah, I agree. And some people want to ask the same question 20 different ways. I try to just not answer, there isn't any reason to be mean, but I can honestly see how alot of people get bashed about it. Really now, how many ways can you ask if you are pregnant?
    Anonymous

• i asked one simple question my baby spits up whats the best way to control it and they was like quit feeding baby

i dont over feed my baby........the problem is acid reflux and doctor wont give her medicine becuase she to little....well my son had the same problem when he was five months they gave him something but i also did pure cows milk and formula togeather for 2months and that worked with him but my daughter is 4mnths and cant find any formula that ok for her iv tried everything.....my son finally grew out of it to (he two now)
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• so agree with anon 7:05 same dam question over and over...gets annoying after awhile. then the stupid questions like if i drink while pregnant will it hurt the baby? COME ONNNNNNNNNN and they wonder why we get rude with our answers to questions like those
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 7:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Are you saying they are being rude or just answering the question honestly? Sometimes people ask questions not realizing or maybe they do, how snippy they sound. When you are on the end of a internet connection, you can only interpret the question the way you are trained to think... therefore, it might appear to some you are coming off as rude.... same for answers.
    Anonymous

• i dont maybe i said the question wrong but know what i meant....im sinsitive and i dont like for others to be rude to me im 18 and almost all my life iv been stuck in side a house so i dont really know
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I think it is funny. It is usually the same question over and over, it is annoying.
    Anonymous

• because they get pregnate
    Anonymous

• For some reason everybody seems to be really grouchy today. I thought maybe that time of the month hit so many at the same time. I try to be as nice as I can be but I do get angry when someone that doesn't know me cusses me or calls me names. Or is belligerant.

mamaof2010~~~~try mixing 1 can of evaporated milk, 1 can of water and 1 tablespoon of Karo syrup. Mix it well and give it in the bottle. Make sure the milk is evaporated and NOT sweetened condensed. I had to do this for my daughter and it worked. Good luck.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• ok ty (does it matter she is only 4months) i think its anoying when someone ask the same question over and ovver agian
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2009