THINGS I SHOULDNT DO???

WHAT are the things i shouldnt do during my 1st tri???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• weight lifting lol i did that with my first he was fine but my dr almost had a heartattack lol
    dont drink ummmm idk i pretty much did the same things in the first trimester that i did before i got pregnant
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• No drinking, careful what otc meds you take, tylenol is fine, IB prophen is not ok. Not hot tubs, things like that. Honestly your body will tell you if you are overdoing any thing, just listen to your body's cues.
    Anonymous

• walk
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 7:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Read more pregnancy articles and go to the library and get a bunch of books to read on pregnancy and childbirth and find out responsibly what you should and should not do. You should never blindly follow anyone's advice when it comes to your pregnancy, so be sure to double check any claims you get from anyone else for scientific evidence. I know a lot of things you should not do while you are pregnant, but it would be a waste of time listing them all here, so just google it, read up on it, and find out : )
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2009