T.M.I!!! PLEASE INPUT

I HAVE BEEN THINKING I AM PREGNANT YOU KNOW THAT FEELING WHEN YOU JUST KNOW. NOW I ASKED GOD FOR A SIGN AND NOT EVEN 2 MINUTES LATER I STARTED TO SPOT WITH A LIGHT PINKISH BLOB MY PERIOD ISNT FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS... ANY INPUT????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test go to the dr just because you spot doesnt mean god said ok ya your pregnant geeze get in a car and go to the dr we dont know if you are pregnant
    Anonymous

• Ok you ovulate about 2 weeks before you get your period and that is when you get pregnant, so if you are supposed to have your period in 2 weeks then you would just now be getting pregnant. No test would come up untill you are at least 10 days past ovulation, and youwouldnt even have any symptoms until several days past implantation, which you havent even had yet!!!!! GIVE IT SOME TIME!!!
    Anonymous