What is the thing you worry about most for your children?

Me...I hope they don't make half the bad choices I made!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There were so many things, and different things at each stage of their lives. I suppose one of the main things was that I didn't want them to get into drugs.

Answer by Bmat at 7:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• sexual predators
    Anonymous

• VIOLENCE IN ANY FORM
    gitanomadre

Answer by gitanomadre at 7:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I could sit all day long and worry about my child's safety, but then I would be an overprotective lunatic. Mostly I just worry about my son's happiness and well being. I just want him to be a content and well adjusted person with as little worry and stress as possible.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Omgosh I worry that my 18 year old son will get his girlfriend pregnant. Or that my 16 year old daughter will get pregnant. I worry that my fifteen year old daughter will injure her self horribly on her horse.

mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I really don't worry too much. I worry a bit that I am not parenting her right, and making the correct choices. I have a definite fear of sexual predators where my 2 LOs are concerned though . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'm with you on this one, i hope my son doesnt make the mistakes I made. I was an alcoholic and into drugs.But i'm a mother now and I dont need any of that! I have an amazing husband and son!
    Anonymous

• i worry they they will not go to college.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I worry that my son will not make the desision to have a close relationship with God. Because I believe that the closer you relationship is to God the less bad desisions you will make in life and the more my son would prosper in life, love and happiness.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'm scared that she will die before I do. Or get molested. I'm paranoid.... my mom died when I was 13, so it kind of dented my mentality.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 11:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2009