What is the funniest thing your child has said?

My 3 year old was calling her dad and she said "Where are you creature?

2lovables

Asked by 2lovables at 7:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my son was 3 he got a stiff one one morning and said "mommy, look my oopydoop is growing tall like a tower"! lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My DD isn't too vocal yet, but I have one about me. My mom noticed I had peed my pants (I was 3 or 4) and she said, "Where did all that pee come from?" to which I replied, "Sorry, mama! It must have gone down the wrong pipe!"
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My 3 year old was interupting my conversation, I told her to say excuse me if she wanted to talk she yelled at me,"EXCUSE ME IS ONLY FOR FARTING AND BURPS!!!"
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• lol @ steff's daughter hahahahahaha :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Just the other day we were at the store, and my 5 yo asks me really loudly without warning if the baby was coming out of my privates (I am 6 months pregnant). And when I used to smoke, about a year ago, my 6 yo (at the time) started telling everyone he saw that his mommy did drugs, because they had a health counselor come to the school and told them that nicotine was a drug.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• couple of weeks ago my 3yr old daughter walks into the bathroom when my husband was using it and said... Daddy you taking a sh#t !I about hit the floor! I told my husband.... See what saying the S word did!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My DD told an old women in the store who was 'invading her space' ......Lady you smell like OLD CHESSE....It was embarasing and hilarious.
    Double.L

Answer by Double.L at 8:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My son yelled at the top of his lungs in the store "DON'T EAT ME." He was talking to a picture of The Hulk on a shirt.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My DD who is 2 1/2 was watching me change my sons diaper the other day...while I was on the phone with the cable company...Well we just got done potty training her so everything is about her "heinies" she apparently has a back heiney AND a front heiney....well, she has never seen a penis before and got really freeked out and started screaming "OH NO MOMMY! WHAT HAPPEN PARKER"S HEINEY?" over and over again...then she tried to rip off his penis looking for his "front heiney"....my poor baby boy!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My husband was getting ready for the day and stepped out of our bathroom naked from the shower to find clothes. Sophie (2 1/2) looked into our room and said "Wow, Daddy....you have a really long tummy"...not referring to his tummy at all, of course.
    cypris420

Answer by cypris420 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2009