Dunno anymoree.

Ok i officially know in my heart i dont wanna be with the guy im with - I dont know what to do - Im almost 37 weeks pregnant - im constantly stressed out all the time because of this relationship - Im the only one who is willing to talk and try to resolve things & it usually just ends up not getting resolved and just pushed aside - I seriously HATE my SO - .... he didnt want this baby from the gate & i dont regret keeping my child, but i regret moving in with him. Im more stressed out now than at ANY other point in my pregnancy & she is going to be here in less than three weeks or so - I dunno what to do - I stopped working so dont have any money saved to move out - There are no options with living with family or anything - if there was i would have already moved out -
So i dont know what to do until this baby is born & i can work and get on my own.....

Advice on how to relax & approach things?? - I cant do this anymore.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would suggest waiting until baby comes to really acess the situation. It may be partly do to hormones and stress... I'd wait it out and if you sitll feel the same way, then get your stuff together and leave. There is help out there. Also, the guy may not have wanted the baby right away but when she comes things may turn completely around. GL.... Sorry I wasnt much help
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I kind of agree with the previous answer....as far as keeping your stress level down, it's probably best to stay where you are and trying to put up with things because imagine how much stress you'd be under if you actually broke up and left right now....thatd probably be a lot harder. it's like choosing between two evils, i know :( focus on taking care of yourself, and try to tell yourself that you can get through this, because you can. and you know what, maybe he will change once the baby comes. i dont know what you guys are fighting over, but wait til he sees his child.....its so different for guys!!! message me anytime u want to chat.
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2009