How do people get deleted?

CafeMom, I've heard several different "stories" about how people can get deleted. So could you please verify for me. Can you get deleted for being reported quite often even if your answers are never removed and the reports are really bogus and people just trying to get another person in trouble?

Also if a poster is posting as Anon and they are reported for an inappropriate answer, does the actual person that posted the answer get notified of the removed answers and does it count against their account where they could end up getting deleted even though they always posted under Anon?

Thank you. Just wanted a little clarification.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I get reported on a daily basis around here:) And yes I get notified. I am also aware of who reports me, Its the same person, everytime!! Not everybody gets to know who the person is that is reporting them, though;)
    Anonymous

• Ok so new question CM, how come the above poster gets to know who is reporting her and nobody else gets to know who reports them?
    Anonymous

• I know because it's the same person over and over, she's the only one who ever reports me! She's soooooo pathetic.
    Anonymous

• So does CM tell you or do you just think it's the same person? Does she tell you she is reporting you?
    Anonymous

• Hello? CafeMom Admin??
    Anonymous

• the first answer is not true, that violates the privacy rules that CM ensures we have as a member. don't believe it.
    Anonymous

• You get notified if you get reported but you do NOT know who it is. Nobody does.
    Anonymous