Ok This my 3rd pregnancy, but it's totally different....

I'm getting sytoms from my first trimestor in my third. I have morning sickness, I'm always tired, Irritable, and crying. These symtoms didn't come this late in my lat 2 pregnancies Is this normal.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I too have just started this "morning sickness" crap a few weeks ago! I started taking Zantac which my OB said if safe for heartburn and REALLY helps with nausea, it's been my life-saver. I'm 37 1/2 weeks and I feel all the symptoms of when I first got pregnant and worse! I never had the sickness until now.... but I guess they are right, ever pregnancy is different. Lucky us! he he
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• yes every pregnancie is diffrent
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• every pregnancy is different . nothign to worry about. just hang in there
    booboo32

Answer by booboo32 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• this is too my 3rd pregnancy and this one has been completely different from my other 2..i didnt get Any morning sickness w 1 and 2 and i did this time around..every pregnancy is different. you can get morning sickness at any point in pregnancy..just remember, most of it's normal and if it really concerns you ask the doc. gl
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009