Are you Afraid

are you afraid of being in your house alone with your kids

i know i get a feeling ever once in a while where im scared to be in this apt by my self with my kids i dont know why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope! lol i love being alone i just dont go outside alone!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• No never have.
    Anonymous

• Do you have a gun or a guard dog? Maybe subconsciously you don't think your neighborhood is safe?

Anonymous

• probably there's already been a drug bust 2 apt building down.....i watch the news all the time and see so many breaks in im afriad im just gonna go up stairs and come back down and someone gonna jump in my face with a gun or something lol
    i should not watch the news
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yeah, I just don't really know why. I just get jumpy. It doesn't help that we have those reflective windows so during the day you can't see in, but at night you can't really see out if it's dark so it's kinda freaky. I don't like that emptiness feeling the house has when I'm home alone.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I cant stand to be alone at night but last summer someone tried to break in what sucks is i'm home alone 5 nights a week dh works 3rd
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I always am afraid to be alone with my children.
    Anonymous

• I live in the country,hubbys in CA working..... I cant see any houses from where we are so it can get kind of creepy here..
    I have a shotgun and a 90 lb german shepherd so I think we're covered...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Nope I have two collies that bark whenever anything moves outside. The female would attack anyone who threatened me or my kids and I have no doubt that she would lay down her life to save one or all of ours. With her around, I have never had to fear.The male has a big mouth, but I don't know how fierce he would be if we were in danger.With the two of them on guard, I am never afraid.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 8:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i used to be ok with being home alone with my kids but after some suspicious people were walking around houses, i decided i needed a couple bats, i wouldnt keep nothing else as a weapon in the house, so i got 2 bats on for upstairs and downstairs and now i feel safer.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2009