What are you plans for tomorrow?

I'm going to class in the morning and then doing the recycling then going home to clean yay, what are you up to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• get kids off to school then to work joy joy, come home get dinner ready bath times then , finally mom time.....YAY
    booboo32

Answer by booboo32 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'm supposed to go downtown to sign up for another class but I reaallly don't want to. Then I have my regular class in the afternoon. My son will be at daycare all day and a nice peaceful morning nap sounds much better than fighting traffic lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Work at my full time job, then I have some catalogs to get out to customers of my direct sales companies!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• GRAND OPENING OF TRADER JOES! and it's close enough I can ride my bike!

been waiting for this since we moved here back in July!

then homeschooling and a church membership class in the evening. and trying a new recipe

Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 8:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Up at 6:30, kids catch the bus at 7:30, then it's off to the dog groomers, drop her off then I'm taking my youngest to the library, hang out there for a little bit, then back home for lunch. Then back to get our pooch, then back home and then the other 2 will probably be getting home... Then the 2nd part of my day starts... Homework, supper, baths, bedtime, phew! I'm tired just thinking about it!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Getting the kids off to day care and then coming back home to clean and do laundry and hopefully make this place look better than it looks as well as get caught up on my WORK that I do at home. By 11 or 12 I am going to take myself out ot lunch like I do almost everyday and then I will come back home and clean and work some more.
    Anonymous

• 1. Wake up......ok that's about it for me. Anyone got anything else?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Up @4:30 ~ read scripture and prayer time~start breakfast~ get the kids up and at 'em. Beds made~Feed the flock~clean kitchen~primp the house~drive kid's to the bus stop~back home to get 2y/o foster DD ready for her Mommy visit (if she shows up grrrr) Take her to town~sit for the 2hr.visit doing my Bible Study lesson.(Did laundry/shopping friday/sat) Come home feed the 2y/o and then nap time. Finish up preparing for the Bible study lesson I teach on Wed. Start dinner~I think I'm making Pizza's~I make them from scratch~Play with the kiddo after her nap~Pick up the kid's from school at 4pm ~ Watch Judge Judy at 4:30 with one eye and have the other available for home work help ~ Pull the pizza's out of the oven ~ Dinner between 5-5:30~DH now home~finish homework, baths, PJ's~Pre bedtime play ~Bible reading for the boy's ~ Bible story for the girls ~prayers, good night kisses and tickles X5 ~ lights out by 7:30. ~ Nancy Grace @ 8.
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 10:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I need to go to the post office for stamps and to mail off my granddaughters birth announcements.
    Then I need to complete a college assignment and begin another.
    I also need to prepare my teen daughter's state tax return.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:14 AM on Mar. 16, 2009