Can you feel the baby in there just by pushing?

I know how she is turned and laying, so when I push I can actually feel her body. It's weird sometimes! She does a lot of rolling and stretching of her legs. I'm 37 1/2 weeks, is this normal or does it seem like there isn't enough fluid?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no its normal - its funny cause sometimes when i push and feel her - she will push back like she is playing with me haha i love it -
    but its normal - unless your finding that your pants or underwear get wet alot - like alot more than just discharge and stuff - than u might be leaking fluid so talk to your doctor.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• that is perfectly normal at 37 weeks. how do you think the dr knows which way baby is laying.
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 8:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Well, my doc knows b/c of my ultrasounds, but even early on when I can't feel it, they figure it out. There doctors, it's their job? haha
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• perfectly normal! If you go to spinningbabies.com there is a diagram to show you what to look for when trying to find out what position baby is in. I know you said you already know, but it is cool to look at and see how the figure it.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2009