????

ok so i havent been doing anything about this but now it keeps happening -

I will be 37 weeks pregnant on tuesday - I have been having this sharp pains on the inside of my va jay jay - Its like up in my va jay jay - Like someone is sticking something sharp up there - I have been having pains here and there in my stomach but nothing out of the norm but it seems like lately its been alot more in my "ya know" -

what could this be? -
My last apt. i had - i was measuring 40 weeks when suppose to be 36 - they said i was 1cm dilated and i lost my plug last week - but what are these pains?... also it seems like sometimes my pants feel wet but i wont even notice until i go to the bathroom - they areant like wet wet but moist - .....

but has anyone experienced these pains? sharp pains on the inside of ur jay jay & its not the whole inside - only in like the "back" of it -

sorry it is a bad description lol.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not sure what it is, I'm 37 1/2 weeks too and it happens to me. I don't think we have anything to worry about, probably just the pelvic area spreading and getting ready! Too bad baby is coming out that way for me! lol. The wetness is also normal, I wish it was my water wetting my pants but no such luck....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• It could be your cervix stretching, or if it is more in the front maybe your pelvis stretching (right in the front it is cartlidge and it will stretch right there to let baby come through easier). Hopefully it is your cervix though, I wouldn't worry, just ask your dr about it.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2009