Tell me about your experiences with ghosts...

I'd love to hear them!

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 8:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My best friend passed away a couple years ago....from a car accident. Before I left the hospital the night before they decided to take her off life support I talked to her, telling her I know when I need her most she will be there and let me know she is there. 5 days later I was at my boss's house cleaning (my girl and I worked together btw, and our agency was a close knit workplace so all were affected) Anyway no one was home in the house. When I got there a pile of change was on the counter and I remember thinking, if I took all the change I find here I could buy myself a drink LOL I vaccuumed the livingroom and came back to the kitchen to find the change arranged into a smiley face with a penny as the tongue. Coins were stacked perfectly, with heads up. And the smile was 5 quarters going heads up, heads down. Now this day was hard for me, her viewing was the night before and the funeral was the next day. Cont....
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Hard to have an experience with something you don't believe in.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• The first and perhaps the most crazy, is something that happened to me when I was five. I slept in a toddler bed on the opposite side of the room as my mother's bed. Well, this one night, after she turned off the lights and got into bed, there were a pair of blood-red eyes staring at me from under her bed. They didn't blink and they were very close to the ground. Well, I was literally almost peeing my pants and started screaming.

My mother turned on the lights and the eyes disappeared. she looked under the bed and there was absolutely nothing there- not even a dust bunny! She turned off the lights and right away, there they were, looking at me again.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My brother had this imaginary friend named bill when he was little. This one time when I was alone in the house with him, he was playing in the basement and I heard him talking, so I stood at the top of the stairs and listened. I was totally shocked when I heard the unmistakable sound of a man's voice answering him! I ran down and there was no one there but him. I asked who he was talking to and he said it was Bill!
    IhartU

• when i was younger my friends and i liked to go into this old abandoned school, we went upstairs in the pitchblack and took a picture down the hall way and when we got the pictures back, there was a lady in them. also this one time we went to a grave yard and tried that evp stuff, and we said dameon if youre here blah blah blah, when we replayed it it said im here right after we asked. creepy.
    Anonymous

• Ooo! Anon, that IS creepy! I've always wanted to do some EVP work in my home, but I'm just too scared!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• yours are creepy too. especially that one about the man answering your little brother. id have left .... hahahaha. yeah its scary, if i did it in my home and got something back id probably have to move.
    Anonymous

• How can someone believe in ghosts(which you cannot see) And not believe in God? Kind of an oxymoron.
    Anonymous

• Okay i had this dream i had gotten pregnant and i was about 5 months and had lost my baby boy and i wasnt pregnant at the time ..couple months later i foundout i was pregnant i was very shocked and around 3 months later in my pregnancy i was asleep and i dont know for someone i just woke up cause i felt a chill againt my arms and i looked at the hall way and i saw a BRIGHT light and i was tell my husband did you see it? and he goes no stop tripping and i was like how could you not see it? A week later i had an ultrasound they had said the baby had stopped growing so i knew right there and then it was an angel that had tooken my baby .. cause god knew i wouldnt be able to lose a baby @ 5 months that would of been really hard for me and it was a boy! crazy how some dreams can come true..
    Anonymous

• Just ignore her... I attract trolls and it's rather annoying sometimes!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2009