Could you help, Please =)

Ok, heres the thing, I had a misscarrage two and a half years ago before I even knew i was pregnant. (3 weeks along) My hubby and I got married and year and a half ago and have been trying since. I found out six months ago that I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. The doctor said we could try on our own but it might be difficult. I track my ovulation and take prenatal meds. Is there anything else that you know and have tried that might be able to help us out. I have no insurance and not a very big budget. I would just like a child more then anything and I have a feeling I might have lost my chance on the first one. Please if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. =)

Bluesnowflakes

Asked by Bluesnowflakes at 8:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• as we all know its not easy to get pregnant when u want to.... just maintain a healthy diet staying healthy and so forth... and it will come to u.... it takes time... expecially when u want a baby... because i know...
    kendraamornot

Answer by kendraamornot at 10:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2009