Why do I only want it when he's not around?

Its like all day while my husband is at work or while I'm at work all I can think about is jumping his bones lol. I tell myself that as soon as we get home I'm going to snatch his clothes off and go at it!! Then when the time comes I'm like yeeaahhh nevermind lol. It's cuz I'm tired I guess but I don't think that's it. Is anyone else like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I do that too.....dh gets so mad. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• When your still feeling horny send hubby some sexually teasing pics/emails/texts. Do this back and forth for a while. Talk about what you want to do to him. Hopefully keeping up talking about it and anticipating it will keep you in the mood. That way you can jump him when he does come in.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• "Absence makes the heart (errrrr. twat) grow fonder " then when he comes home reality strikes and you realize you already burned your energy up in the fantasy?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• lol that happens to me
    usually even if you don't feel like it, just go do it anyways, and sometimes when you do, the best sex moments happen.
    I do it and so far have never regretted just going for it, just ask him for a bit more fore play and it usually works :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• oh yeah i guess i should have added that i pretty much always end up doing it and enjoying it anyway but its just funny how that happens lol
    Anonymous

• ye that totally happends with me. i diagree with istrickland tho... ill do that too keep up with the fantacy but then ill come home and dont want to but then its like i worked him all up and i feel obligated now ... so i do it anyways always ends well.!
    Mamma_bearof2

Answer by Mamma_bearof2 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2009