Anons are the women who are very intelligent ans are on the high end of best answerers.

So why does everyone want to know who's who? Figure it out , if someone is anon and they are one of the top answerers , bingo there you go.Have you figured it out?By the way no disrespect to anons . I just find it lol funny. Hee Hee.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Ok if the answer was nice, intelligent and welcomed then it was me. If it was otherwise then let's blame it on someone else. LOL I'm just in a good mood and being silly. Keep in mind that anon answers are not considered in the point system to go up the ladder of Top Answerers so if it is from one of the women listed then they lose the points they could have gained which means the answer might be important enough to sacrifice points for. OR - it was another intelligent woman who chooses not to be on the list. Life is full of many complexities we'll never totally understand. I'm reading about King Henry VIII and he liked to dress up and go into the crowd to be anonymous so many ppl enjoy the power of anonymity, even kings! (oh, but he's not on CM!)

Answer by admckenzie at 9:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• A lot of the women who claim they never go Anon are liars...lol...just saying:)
    Anonymous

• Why does it matter if someone decides to be anon or not. Some people want to respond to a question or statement, but dont want people knowing who they are.

Its no big deal.
    Jordanlover05

Answer by Jordanlover05 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• lol sometimes if I want to nswer alot of questions I put half of them in anon so it doesn't seem like I'm in all the questions lol
    I guess I think that other moms will tell me to butt out for answering too much *blushes*
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yes. You always come to mind. But you are a really smart anon at times. There is the other chick who shall remain nameless but I know she goes anon and she is really smart and knows it too. You know who I am talking about. I would never evr cross her. But she is one smart lady.But I for one love anons.
    Anonymous

• Doesn't really matter to me who's who... I've used Anon when my answer might hurt or embarrass me or my family if someone I know in real life were to read it... I figure most of the anon's are the same, but sometimes people hide behind it to show their meaner side. Doesn't matter too much to me tho who says what Everyone is smart in atleast one area of life and my privacy is more important sometimes than that best answer rating might be :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• How do you see who the top answerers are?
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 10:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Top answerers are on the righthand side of the page.

Every mom here has her own areas of expertise.

Answer by Bmat at 10:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Oh, I see it now!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 10:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Great Job Bmat, by the way! I have 5 best answers all in parenting :)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 10:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2009