Picture Ideas

Ladies my DH is far away right now.. I want to send him some pics... Do ne of you have ne ideas on posing? It can be ne kind... Completely nude, partially nude.. Watever... Ne Ideas are appreciated...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• we have no idea if he is a leg man or an ass man or what so not sure what to advise. You know him best.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Hmm, if you get it just right a shower picture is hot. Like put the camera in the bath room, and put it on auto and act like you don't know it's there, so for him it's like a peep show :P just go about your shower routine, with a little added sexiness, and some self touching and you got it. it's casual but fun at the same time, plus the steam adds to it a bit, making any "flaws" you think you have non existent AAAAAND when he gets those, he'll always think thats what you do in the shower lol

DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• while my husband is iraq, i'm going to have my pic taken professionally in really retro "pin-up" style. :) if u dont have that much time or resources, however, silly pics with u holding up captions are usually pretty well recieved.
    Anonymous

• He is more of an Ass man.. I mean he loves me as a whole but my ass is what he really likes... And thanx u to all who have already given me some suggestions...
    Anonymous

• Keep it classy, you never know who else might find them! Wear sevaral outfits of lingerie, and pose seductively, on the bed, against the wall, on a chair,sitting on a chair leaning forward, facing a wall with your head turned slightly, on the floor (photgrapher in a chair above you) in a last shot take off on of the pieces until you are completely nude, but cover youself with your arm and hand, turn sideways for a profile body shot-full face, Try to do your hair a different way for each lingerie, or even wear on of his shirts-unbuttoned! GOOD LUCK! Oh yeah, Bit your bottom lip in at least one of the photos!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 16, 2009