Clothing

So I'm having problems finding materinty that fit me like they are all to big does anyone know of a place where you can get petite materinty clothes?

Mrs.Jolly

Asked by Mrs.Jolly at 9:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your petite you could just get regular clothes that are bigger in size to fit you - thats what i did in my pregnancy up until like 32 weeks - & from then until now i have been living in sweats until this baby comes lol im almost 37 weeks and dont want anything that is uncomfortable the SLIGHTEST bit ha - but i bought regular pants, just bigger sizes & regular shirts - but made sure they were long and could fit my belly without the bottom falling out lol -
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• pea in the pod has petite. Also if you go to motherhood they have the belly band things, like a tube top that fits over your pants that helps them stay up, I used those untill I fit into my maternity stuff, just recently stopped using them actually.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i have the same problem i am 100 lbs and 7 months what i found is the most easy to do is just buy strech pants and wear them .Maternity pants in xs and 1-3 are expenisve and u only wear them for 9 months . But target and motherhood has the sizes ur looking for good luck .
    Anonymous