I loved JUNO......Did You?

It ruled. Such an awesome film. I always cry after she has given birth. :)

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I loved it too :)
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 9:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I did too. We rented it a while back and I always ment to buy it but keep forgetting about it. It is one of those that didn't get very popular, but was so cute and sweet.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yeah I cried too! I was pregnant when that came out and since I KINDA resemble her people would always call it "my movie". Grrr.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Best movie ever!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh haha and where I work we're always getting promotional items from movies and from Juno we got pens in the shape of pregnancy tests LOL!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I saw it at the cinema. I cried in front of my SO who took me. He just laughed at me and then put his arm around me. :)
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I love that movie, so made me want more kids, feel blessed that i can have kids easily and i am grown up and settled enough to ...keep them... no offence butmade me feel blessed... the whole story is great and well cast too.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yay! Mamalove you're back...
    Anonymous

• Yeah, i get that. I read that over in America people were blaming Juno for making teen pregnancy look fun and great. And all i could think was "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" She never says anything about it that sound funs. She get heartburn and fat. She gets emotional. It just her personality that was cool. Not getting prego.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• One of my favorites. I quote half the movie when I watch it. So much so that when we got pregnant with teh second one a few weeks ago my hubby said....Looks like your eggos preggo home skillet.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2009