DOES PRESSURE IN THE VAGINA AND BLADDER MEAN LABOR IS CLOSE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it may. are you having cramping and contractions too? so.... it really all depends. i would call your OB tomorrow and tell him that you're experiencing lots of pressure. Is this your second baby? That also could be it, #2 babies tend to lie lower and you feel it more. good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I carried my 2nd one so low I could feel when he would turn his head in my va-jay-jay. It was so ODD! But I still had to be induced with him. I will say if it is a sudden feeling and you ahve been having cramps with it it might be. Good luck
    Anonymous

• nope i am 7 months pregnant and i have vaganal pressure ( pelvic pressure) every time I start wallking or on my feet , if the baby is lying low you will feel pressure . I hurt so bad at times when we go to walmart i find myself sitting on shelves and stuff but the ob says its just normal pelvic pressure sometimes i cant hardly get my pants off it hurts so bad . but i am also 5'4 100 lbs so all the baby weight is on my pelvic
    Anonymous

• It most likely means that the baby has dropped.

JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 10:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2009