Is there someone on here you didn't like at first...but you like them now?

Sometimes first impressions aren't the greatest....and there is one mom on here that I initially really didn't care for. I let her know, she let me know, we kind of let it die and then lately I've realized that she is pretty chill and I actually kind of like her. I haven't told her yet...lol I don't want to be to forward. JUST KIDDING. I just haven't told her but we've been talking in certain questions.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't like you at first.. but then I started to get to know you :)
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 9:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Nope! There is one mother on here who I can't stand and I still can't stand her. I've never had a problem with anybody else, though.
    Some anons aren't very kind with their words, but I can get over that. For some reason I just can't get over that one person. she's just so mean to me and she doesn't even know who I am.
    Anonymous

• Please don't report me, thanks.
    Anonymous

• How do yall actually get to really know someone over the internet without talking to them over the phone or in person. and then you still dont know them...so this really does bewilders me
    Anonymous

• OMG.....is it me? lol!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Please don't report me, thanks.

OMFG! Would you shut up for awhile. You are acting like a whiney little baby...and the fact that you are attacking me in one way or another every time I say something shows your true colors
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• Seriously mama love? I would never have thought that
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 16, 2009