so is it just my husband that does this?

He is sick and thinks he is dying. The poor baby has a fever of about a hundred and a headache. But I can run 103.9, 6 months prego, puking my guts out and still run a house. WTH!? Is it just mine that turns into a sissy at the slightest runny nose?

AK_aries

Asked by AK_aries at 9:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol SO took off a half a day of work (Air Force Special Ops - hard core type of dude) bc he THOUGHT he was catching a cold! Stayed in bed for days....just waiting for it. I told him he needed to get up and get dressed if he was going to "catch" it. He can't catch anything laying around! lol the big baby

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• no mine does too, such a baby!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 9:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• awwww you should pamper him. poor guy!
    make him some soup and put a rag on his head....
    Anonymous

• Mine does the same thing, and my dad did the same thing to my mom.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Mine does it too. You'd think boys get better with age...but they don't.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Mine is sick so rarely that when he is he feels pretty poorly. So I pamper him. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• No, I believe all men are like this!
    I'm preg. and in pain and my hubby says to suck it up but God forbid he get a paper cut,lol.
    Anonymous

• LMAO. Seriously. Men think they're the shit but when they get sick their whole world grinds to a halt.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 10:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• No mine never gets sick! It's annoying because even though I don't get sick often when I do I feel like ish but there he is feeling just fine. We've been together for 5 years and I think he's been sick maybe twice and neither time has it lasted more than a day.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• When he really does get sick, like really really sick, he refuses to rest, wants to help and feels bad for leaving me to do it all. So I know when I have to force him to lay down he really needs it, but when he is begging to he is just being a puss.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2009