What kind of food, and decorations should I use for a farm themed birthday party?

My son is turning 1 and we are having a farm theme birthday party. I want to serve food and drinks that are farm related. I have a few ideas but would like more input. All ideas welcome!? Any ideas for great decorations, that won't cost a fortune? Finally should I have games for the kids? only 2 will be age 3 all the others are 1-2. Thanks

rectherapists

Asked by rectherapists at 10:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I would do the birthday cake in form of dirt with the gummy worms coming out. Party Express online has some awesome products for birthday parties and they are not that expensive!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• John Deere things
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• go to Oriental trading.com they have just the thing you need there!
    calatres

Answer by calatres at 12:36 AM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't have games, they are too young. But I would have balloons. Little kids just LOVE balloons. And possibly mini tractors or soft animals for party favors. It sounds so cute!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 9:19 AM on Mar. 16, 2009