what do i do?

ok i know nothing about this site. im 15,i THINK im pregnant. i have every possible sign for pregnany,and trust me ive done plenty of research. my ex boyfriend,who would be the daddy,does care,but he is only in 10th grade,im only in 9th. He got me a pregnancy test,but right now he is out of town and cannot get the test to me.Hes freaking out,but because of that,were kinduv distant at the moment,because hes scared,and im scared.He doesnt realize i need him more then ive ever needed anyone in my life right now,and im scared 2 be honest with him,because im not sure what to say. WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!????

LeahLove2012

Asked by LeahLove2012 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• When I thought I was pregnant I talked to my boyfriend (the daddy) about it, then bought and used a home pregnancy test, which told me I was pregnant, and just to be totally sure, I went to the family planning clinic to get a free pregnancy test. All you have to do is fill out a form, pee in a cup, and talk to someone about the results and they'll give you information about your options and answer any questions you have. I would recommend talking to your parents, but I know how scary that can be, so that's up to you. You're going to have to talk to them, though, if you indeed are pregnant. Good luck and I wish you the best. I hope the father comes around, if only even just for support.
    sweetCorynn08

Answer by sweetCorynn08 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Talk to your parents... They love you, they will help you no matter how scared you are. GL
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Your mom or dad can best answer that question.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• go to your momma.you neeed her right now,.not a bunch of people on the internet.we cant tell you if youre pregnant or not so dont ask us if we think you are.youre still a baby yourself ..9th grade!?geez.

GO TO YOUR MOTHER!
    Anonymous

• Yes, you need to consult w/your mom. I don't have a daughter, but if I did, I'd want her to come to me with this. PM me if you need more info. It's understandable that you're scared.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 10:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Go talk to your Mom. Your parents love you and will help out. Don't be scared, they will help out.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'd go buy a test myself, they have them at the dollar stores now so they're very inexpensive. Regardless of what the results are, you're going to be a different person I hope. If at all possible, talk to your Mom, your aunt or someone that can get you on some form of birth control, someone you can turn to in situations like this in the future.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I feel for you and I'm sorry this is happening to you. I hope your not pregnant, so this can just be a wake up call for you, but if you are you need someone to help you and be there for you. I know you'd like it to be the father but he is just a young man and he will be just as confused and scared as you. He would probably benefit from being able to talk to an adult himself, someone to help him. Talk to your mom, or an aunt. Anyone you trust and who loves you. If not you can talk to maybe a guidance counselor at your school, or maybe a teacher you are close to. I wish you all the best and I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 10:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Go to PLANNED PARENTHOOD if there is one in your area and you don't want to talk to your Mom yet.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Go to your local Planned Parenthood. They have a teen scene group where you can get support and gain the courage to talk with your parents. Their fees are usually on a sliding scale.

Last, but not least, you must go talk with your Mom. In the end, she will one of the ones who will love you no matter what and can best help your decision making process.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:04 AM on Mar. 16, 2009