period or implantation? T.M.I

i have been cramping very lightly for the last couple of days and my period isn't until the 24th or so and my cramps are usually insanely unbearable these cramp are pretty pathetic. i just started to spot to day it isn't red like usual just light pink first blob that came out had some clear discharge and that was about it not alot just little. i have been experiencing sensitive boobs. lower back ache and so forth. i did hear about implantation until i came here so whats going on any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is not true.....Implantation....if you do your research....occurs in 30% of pregnancies. so yes hunny it could be implantation. But I would wait until you are actually late before taking a test.. Dont wanna disappoint yourself ya know!
    Anonymous

• Period Hon.. Take care of it. Implantation bleeding is very rare if at all.
    Anonymous